Terms and Conditions
Members of either the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp, Space Force, and Coast Guard) or the Uniformed Forces as defined in 10 U.S. Code § 101 includes active guard and reserve personnel, the commissioned corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service. Individuals who have been released from active duty or received an honorable or general discharge from active duty in the armed forces during the preceding 12-month period are also eligible upon presenting a copy of DD Form 214.
The appreciation program is equally provided to all eligible personnel and is not intended as a gift, reward or payment. Acceptance of this program is subject to the laws of appropriate authorities.
- Purchasers are eligible for one (1) purchase incentive during the program calendar year (January 2nd – December 31st, 2021).
- This incentive may be combined with any other retail customer incentive* available at the time of purchase for a qualified model (unless specifically excluded in the eligibility guidelines), which is defined as any new, previously unregistered BMW motorcycle sold between the dates of January 2nd – December 31st, 2021. BMW Motorrad USA auction units do not qualify.
- May not combine multiple Appreciation Program offers from Military / USAA / Emergency Services / MSF RiderCoach / MOA / BMW Car Club of America / Valued Vendor / Corporate Sales Purchase Programs.
- Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized BMW Motorrad USA dealer. Purchases through a 3rd party or BMW dealers outside the USA are not eligible.
- No purchases in the name of corporate or business entities.
BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to make changes to the offer and/or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice. See your authorized BMW Motorrad dealer for more details.
In appreciation for the commitment and sacrifice of our men and women serving in the Armed Forces and US Uniformed Services, BMW Motorrad USA is pleased to announce a special motorcycle purchase program for all active members of the US Uniformed Forces, to enable them to purchase the BMW motorcycle of their choice for personal use.
SEE RATES BY MODEL
K–Series / S-Series - $750
F-Series / R–Series* - $500
C–Series / G-Series - $250